UTERUS DIDELPHYS HELP

Click here to edit subtitle

Chat

Forum Home > General Discussion > Other symptoms and side effects!?

JustMe

Just curious to learn if anyone has any symptom or side effects with UD. I have had heavy periods for as long as I can remember. I was put on the depo provera birth control in order to control the bleeding. I have always been a heavy girl and loosing weight is nearly impossible. I have all side effects of a thyroid issue although every time I am tested it comes back fine. Just curious to know if anyone has similar troubles. I often wonder due to only having one kidney the cortisol level I produce could be a factor.

January 3, 2014 at 11:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PalePrincess

I definitely had heavy periods, but birth control has helped even those out.  I have heard of other people's whose periods are very irregular due to their UD.  

--

God Bless

http://mytwouteruses.blogspot.com/

January 3, 2014 at 7:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JK
Hello! I also have two uteri, two crevices and 1 kidney! I have no issues with weight, as I try to eat healthy and workout. We are TTC now and I'm praying for a healthy pregnancy very soon! Hope you are doing well!
May 2, 2017 at 10:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

JK
Oh! And yes, getting on birth control in my early 20s made the pain and flow so much less!
May 2, 2017 at 10:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Danny

JustMe at January 3, 2014 at 11:56 AM

Just curious to learn if anyone has any symptom or side effects with UD. I have had heavy periods for as long as I can remember. I was put on the depo provera birth control in order to control the bleeding. I have always been a heavy girl and loosing weight is nearly impossible. I have all side effects of a thyroid issue although every time I am tested it comes back fine. Just curious to know if anyone has similar troubles. I often wonder due to only having one kidney the cortisol level I produce could be a factor.

The only "Symptons" my wife has had is when her period starts she is in a considerable amount of pain and very heavy bleeding. This was control witht he pill but now she doesnt take it shes struggling again with it. Apart from that there are no other side effects. 

During pregnancy the only issue we had was a breech position. 

Good Luck

May 11, 2017 at 3:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Eva
Birth control pills did help regulate my period and the painful cramps. I have two kidneys but interestingly enough, I have a split uvula and a split ureter on my right side. I was told these duplications were common among people with UD.
May 15, 2017 at 5:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.