UTERUS DIDELPHYS HELP

Click here to edit subtitle

Chat

Forum Home > Your Experiences > TTC-how to find an experienced consultant in uk

RosKen

Hi

I'm new to this site but not to my diagnosis.  I am currently 30.  Was diagnosed with UD when i was 20, I have 2 wombs, 2 cervix and a small septum, and one rather large kidney.  Since being diagnosed I have had a successful pregnancy (my beautiful boy turns 5 in a week), got to 37 weeks before I had a c-section, due to him being stubborn and breech. :-)

Anyway, I am currently ttc and as I was not entirely happy with the experience of the consultant I had during my first pregnancy...does anyone know how I can find an experienced and competent and kind consultant in the UK?

Thanks for any help.

xx

January 28, 2014 at 6:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

victoria

I am Victoria from USA, i and my husband were married for 4 years without any child, will tried so many effort and all were in veil the test we had all testify that i have low fertile womb as a result i will not be able to get pregnant. So i couldn't bear the taught that i will not be able to have any baby so i search the internet for some help and advise then i came across Dr Babaka a spell caster email address : [email protected] , And after contacting Dr Babaka he told me that everything will be ok and he gave me some herbal soap and to my greatest surprise for the first time in my life i became pregnant within 2 months, and now as i am writing this testimony now i am a mother of one lovely kid all thanks to Dr Babaka whose email address is: [email protected], contact him now as he is a great herbal and spiritual doctor, as he spell put me at easy.

July 14, 2014 at 7:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.