UTERUS DIDELPHYS HELP

Click here to edit subtitle

Chat

Forum Home > Your Experiences > TTC with UD

PalePrincess

I was diagnosed with UD this past November and had my longitudinal vaginal septum removed in December.

My husband and I have just begun the initial stages of TTC---just threw away my birth control about two weeks ago. I have been constantly spotting since then and crazy emotional...poor husband is getting used to me bursting into tears at any and all opportunities.

My question is this: how long did it take most people to conceive after getting off your birth control? Did you find that you were ovulating normally, despite having UD? And did anyone else have this much spotting/emotions after getting off birth control?

Thanks in [email protected]

--

God Bless

http://mytwouteruses.blogspot.com/

March 27, 2014 at 11:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

victoria

I am Victoria from USA, i and my husband were married for 4 years without any child, will tried so many effort and all were in veil the test we had all testify that i have low fertile womb as a result i will not be able to get pregnant. So i couldn't bear the taught that i will not be able to have any baby so i search the internet for some help and advise then i came across Dr Babaka a spell caster email address : [email protected] , And after contacting Dr Babaka he told me that everything will be ok and he gave me some herbal soap and to my greatest surprise for the first time in my life i became pregnant within 2 months, and now as i am writing this testimony now i am a mother of one lovely kid all thanks to Dr Babaka whose email address is: babak[email protected], contact him now as he is a great herbal and spiritual doctor, as he spell put me at easy.

July 14, 2014 at 7:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.