UTERUS DIDELPHYS HELP

Click here to edit subtitle

Chat

Forum Home > Your Experiences > Septum removal and tampons.

Rocky

Hi,

I had my septum removed about 6 weeks ago, all went well and I have recovered pretty quickly. My stiches have come out now also. 

I started my period this yesterday and used a tampon but i still leaked, when i had the septum in place I used to use two tampons, one either side.

Has anyone else found this problem? have you got any answers?

Thanks people. :)

Rocky.

--

:D

March 31, 2014 at 7:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

iamme

Yes, I still have this problem and was basically told get used to it unfortunately! Have never been able to use them :(

May 16, 2014 at 6:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rocky

Hi Georgie, thanks for the reply, It sounds like they weren't being very helpful, I think my problem is, I get very heavy periods which tampons just won't hold, someone has suggested using a mooncup, I haven't tried it yet, but if I do, I'll let you know how i get on.:)

--

:D

May 24, 2014 at 6:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

iamme

I asked about the mooncup and they said that it can't be used with uterus didelphys as it doesn't cover the two cervices completely and so would leak! But let me know if it works! :)

--

June 29, 2014 at 12:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

victoria

I am Victoria from USA, i and my husband were married for 4 years without any child, will tried so many effort and all were in veil the test we had all testify that i have low fertile womb as a result i will not be able to get pregnant. So i couldn't bear the taught that i will not be able to have any baby so i search the internet for some help and advise then i came across Dr Babaka a spell caster email address : [email protected] , And after contacting Dr Babaka he told me that everything will be ok and he gave me some herbal soap and to my greatest surprise for the first time in my life i became pregnant within 2 months, and now as i am writing this testimony now i am a mother of one lovely kid all thanks to Dr Babaka whose email address is: [email protected], contact him now as he is a great herbal and spiritual doctor, as he spell put me at easy.

July 14, 2014 at 7:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.