UTERUS DIDELPHYS HELP

Click here to edit subtitle

Chat

Forum Home > Your Questions > I never knew this site existed, but I'm so glad I know now.

Stacy G
I am so relieved to have come across this site and know that I am not the only one having struggles because of UD. I found out when I was 16 and I am now 23 and married with 1 kid. My periods were always pretty bad, I had to stay home from school or work for atleast 1 or 2 days because the pain and the blood was just so much to handle in public. I always wondered, is this Normal? Are periods suppose to be this bad? And when I found out I had UD, it all made sense. Then, after I had my daughter it's like my periods got even worse, uncontrollable blood for 2 days straight, having to use the largest pads and super tampons, and God the pain. So much alieve, but it doesn't seem to help. 😔 I haven't been to a gyno since my daughter was born, and he's a guy anyway so he doesn't even understand. Any suggestions? I don't want to get on BC that could harm my chance of having more kids, and I'm definitely not having a Surgeory that could harm it. What gave y'all done for the pain and blood?
--
August 28, 2017 at 10:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.