UTERUS DIDELPHYS HELP

Click here to edit subtitle

Chat

Forum Home > Your Questions > Double vagina and Sex

DeeAnn

So a lot of you have a double vagina???  Does this mean you have two holes (like where you stick your tampon in), then each has its own cervix and each has its own uterus?  How does that anatomy lay out?  How does it effect sex?  Can you do it on each side?  Does one side feel better or worse for you/him?  Is there a particular side that you get pregnant on? 

I have one vagina that leads to two cervices that each leads to its own separate uterus..  I have only one entry point, but then it goes to two separate cervices.  I know that when I have sex, sometimes he says that it feels like he is hitting a wall, which is where my two cervices begin.  I don't just have one cervix in the middle, but two separate ones that lead to two separate uteri.  I have been pregnant in both sides. 

I am now 23 weeks pregnant with my third pregnancy, one miscarriage at 18 weeks, one healthy vaginal delivery 3 weeks early.  This pregnancy has had many complications.  I was dilated to a two and had an emergency cerclage.  I've been having contractions and have to take daily meds to stop them.  So far so good..:D

April 29, 2010 at 4:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mellie

I know that my right side is dominant.  The left can be used but it has to be on purpose.  The left is tighter and just feels different.

June 1, 2010 at 9:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cat
Site Owner

Hey DeeAnn  :)

I have two vaginas as well as cervices and uteri and yeah, I can have sex on both sides :). The anatomy of it is like... it's like anybody elses single entrance but there is a wall inside that divides it into two just inside, so from the outside it looks normal but inside it's just split into to by a straight, fleshy wall similar to webbing bit in between your thumb and index finger..! Sorry, it's the only way I can think to describe it haha. Each side/vagina then has it's own cervix and uterus just like your UD.

Similar to Mellie, my right side seems slightly more dominant and I think that uterus is slightly larger also. So that makes sense. However, the vaginal entrances have seemed to evened out a little more now but they do feel slightly different and I can tell which side is being used during sex. I believe that I can get pregnant on both sides, but with ovulation happening at alternate months, this may prove to be an issue...! The only issue I have with sex is if the wall gets hit, similarly to how your partner has said it feels like he hits a wall. But whereas before I was frightened of it hurting, I have actually since learned that it's more just uncomfortable, but doesn't particularly hurt... more like poking the bit between your finger and thumb :)

Hope that all makes sense!

July 19, 2010 at 8:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DoubleTrouble

I can have sex on both sides,sometimes I would like to know if sex would feel diff. If I only had one vagina..I like having two vaginas!, it's diff and fun-lol I've never felt uncomfortable during sex but I am aware of what side is being used also.I think my left side is dom.I have had two preg in my left side and one in my right.

September 25, 2010 at 1:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nicole

My left side is dominate. I think the worst thing that has ever happened and more than one time is during sex if he pulls out to far going back in it hits the skin in the middle. That is the worst!

March 30, 2011 at 10:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

laurenjolynn

I have 1 vagina 2 cervix, 2 uteri  My left side is def the dominate side my right is smaller and if penerated is EXTREMELY painful, Ive learned to work around it, I know how to posission my hips so that it doesnt happen

April 13, 2011 at 4:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

holly

i have two vaginas as well. they seem to be the same size, but i prefer to have sex in the right side. sometimes it feels 'off' on the left...it's not as enjoyable. my husband can't tell which side he's in…we didn't even know i had 2 vaginas until 3 years ago, and we've been having sex for 12 years—HA! i always thought something odd was happening down there because tampons never worked, but neither of us has had sex with anyone else so we didn't know it was atypical. i got pregnant on the right side, which makes sense because it's my preferred side ; )

OH and the sex is amazing! granted i've only had sex with one person, but my friends tell me that multiple orgasms per session is not common. i've only NOT had an orgasm, maybe twice ever? i can't imagine sex without them. when we found out i had 2 vaginas, we joked that that was the reason for the great sex. HA, it's probably not, but who knows?

July 3, 2011 at 10:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alexa

i have 2 uterus', 2 cervices & two vaginas and i cant have sex in either side as the entrances are too small :(  

January 22, 2013 at 6:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TanishaLee

I have complete duplication. I am 20 years old and just found out on the fifth when I miscarried at 13 weeks. Sex has always been painful for me and like the other woman said it's because of the septum that separates my vaginas. Sometimes my husband hits it and all sexual activities have to stop because it feels like something has tore. I am left side dominate. My right side was a virgin until I had my d&c. Once we found out I had a second vigina my husband was eager to try it on the right side... I can't feel a difference. But I do have 2 g spots. =) Which is awesome lol

--
January 28, 2013 at 9:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alexandra Ross

Hehe, I think my mate must have thought that I was pretty dumb for a while because she thought that I had two seperatre vulvae but hadn't worked out that there was something a little off about my anatomy. She kept asking 'you really didn't know??!"

I don't have a dominant side. Occasionally during sex the guy can hit the septum which really hurts! Nothing kills the mood quite like yelps of pain.

February 22, 2013 at 10:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.