UTERUS DIDELPHYS HELP

Click here to edit subtitle

Chat

Forum Home > So, what do you know? > Endometriosis and Uterine Didelphys

Katie Moody

I have endometriosis and I had Uterine Didelphys....two years ago I had surgery on my uterus I was in the hospital for a week after my surgery even though two days was supposed to be the maximum. In my after surgery checkup I asked my doctor if he thought that I would be able to get pregnant and not miscarry..his answer was "we will find out"...since my surgery I have almost had a complete loss of sex drive. Its is messing with my marriage and I dont know what to do. I don't have health insurance anymore, because I have a pre-existing condition. I just have no energy and no desire for sex. Any suggestions or comments? Please!

November 3, 2011 at 9:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Maggie

I'm sorry you are not feeling well! What kind of surgery did you have?

March 28, 2012 at 10:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dancing Ice Princess

Katie Moody at November 3, 2011 at 9:36 PM

I have endometriosis and I had Uterine Didelphys....two years ago I had surgery on my uterus I was in the hospital for a week after my surgery even though two days was supposed to be the maximum. In my after surgery checkup I asked my doctor if he thought that I would be able to get pregnant and not miscarry..his answer was "we will find out"...since my surgery I have almost had a complete loss of sex drive. Its is messing with my marriage and I dont know what to do. I don't have health insurance anymore, because I have a pre-existing condition. I just have no energy and no desire for sex. Any suggestions or comments? Please!

Hi, Katie Moody.

I just read your post. I hope that all is well.
Did you try getting pregnant? I would love to hear your story.

--

March 26, 2016 at 11:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.