UTERUS DIDELPHYS HELP

Click here to edit subtitle

Chat

Forum Home > Rules > Please abide by these reasonable guidelines if you wish to use our forum.

Cat
Site Owner

I don't really want to have to give 'rules' and I don't think for one minute that anybody who really does want to positively contribute to this site would cause any trouble...but just in case there are any trouble-makers out there, here are our guidelines:

No Spam / Advertising

NO spam or advertisements allowed. All will be deleted and your account removed.

Respect for other users

Harrassment, bullying, purposely targetting or otherwise insulting members and contributors to this site is strictly prohibited. This site is intended to help people and encourage them to share their experiences. Please do not prevent this from happening.

Offensive Content

Racism, discrimination, sexually obscene material or any other potentially offensive material is completely unacceptable. If you have a genuine concern as to whether a certan topic would be considered offensive, please email it to me personally first at [email protected]

General: 

-Feel free to be as open as you like.

-But please be VERY careful giving out personal details or information you'd rather keep private.

-Using a nickname or even a false name is perfectly fine, particularly with this sensitive subject matter.

-Please use the relevant section for what you want to say.

-Email me any problems you are having with the site or otherwise, at [email protected] with the subject heading beginning with "PROBLEM"

-Be NICE!

-and have FUN!

And last of all,

This is a friendly site designed to give people with UD conditions a chance to talk about it, so let's get talking :)

May 22, 2009 at 6:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nell

Hi everyone.. I am 38 years old and was diagnosed with UD at 30 after years and years of problems.  Since then I have had quite a few procedures/tests/scans.  Have been able to get pregnant 6 times I currently have 2 children 6 and 3 years and am 31 weeks pregnant due in July.  I am a very open person and more than happy to share my experiences with you in order to help those that aren't as clued up on the condition as I am... don't be shy, I am not :) just hope the questions I am asked I give answers to... x x x x

May 23, 2009 at 8:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cat
Site Owner

Nell at 08:24AM on May 23, 2009

Hi everyone.. I am 38 years old and was diagnosed with UD at 30 after years and years of problems.  Since then I have had quite a few procedures/tests/scans.  Have been able to get pregnant 6 times I currently have 2 children 6 and 3 years and am 31 weeks pregnant due in July.  I am a very open person and more than happy to share my experiences with you in order to help those that aren't as clued up on the condition as I am... don't be shy, I am not :) just hope the questions I am asked I give answers to... x x x x

Hey Nell :)

Could you possibly put this in the 'Intros' section for me please?

Really nice to hear a bit more about you!

Also, it's so encouraging to hear about your pregnancies! :) As this is obviously a huge concern for lots of girls/women with UD. And say hello to current bump from me hehe.

Thanks for being a part of this and helping us to get going!

Xxxx

May 24, 2009 at 6:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

This topic is closed, no additional posts are allowed.