UTERUS DIDELPHYS HELP

Click here to edit subtitle

Chat

Forum Home > Your Questions > 2 tampons in 2 separate holes?

yo10yo

when i get my period, i have to use 2 tampons in my 2 separate holes.  there is a wall separating these two holes for as far as i can reach.  ive always been confused about this and havent told anyone.  do you guys think i have uterus didelphys?  im really convinced i do :/

September 2, 2012 at 12:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jenn
You may have just have a vaginal septum. That would be the "wall" that makes two holes. However this does not necessarily mean you have two cervix and two uterus. A doctor should be able to tell with a gyno exam and may want you to have an ultrasound to be 100% sure. I do have have UD along with the vaginal septum(wall) which does require me to wear two tampons at a time since I bleed from each side during menstration. Best of luck to you Hun, and don't stress out about it too much. I know it's confusing and frustrating (maybe even embarrassing), but all will be ok. Let me know if you have any more questions or concerns.
September 28, 2012 at 9:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

2ofeverything

hi, well i have the same thing, except i use pads i cant use tampons it hurts way to much. i tried numerous times dont work for me. i was the same had 2 holes i never told anyone, when me and my partner have sex i would just use which ever one it went to.... i know right...... i didnt know until i had my first child and had to have an emergency c-section, ive had 5 of them now and had both sets tied so i cant have anymore c-sections

September 29, 2012 at 8:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nell

I didn't know till I was 30!! Would always feel crap when trying to use tampons, sometimes couldn't even insert them! All my friends thought they were the best thing since sliced bread, I didn't see it myself... and now I know why! I have had my septum removed and can now wear them and now think they are the best thing since sliced bread too.. each to their own I can't wear them throughout my period as I to get sore but during the first few days I can then I stick with pads from then on.. Go down to your doctors and ask them to examine you then hopefully you will get the answers you want.. we are all here if you need us as we are all in the same situation x

October 3, 2012 at 8:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.