Click here to edit subtitle

Forum Home > Introductions! > I can't believe this site exists :D

Hello everyone :) my name is Amy and I got officially diagnosed with UD just before christmas, I finally plucked up the courage to go to family planning and I'm stoked I finally did.

For a couple of years, I was concerned about having 2 periods per month (which I found out were hormonal issues not physical issues), and also an extremely painful and very bloody first time.
It's very hard to find very good friends that you can confide in about this! and also my parents, expecially my dad was quite awkward and shocking.

So then I got an expensive ultrasound, and a cheap but still an expensive OB/GYN, and contacted our insurance. Which got declined, so had a mass freak out and we can't quite afford the surgery, all up it was going to cost almost 10 grand (NZD?). They said because it was a developmental condition or something? forgot, they wouldn't cover it. But they put it to a special committee and decided because it would affect my life they would put it through :). One of the most relieving moments of my life.

He left some of the septum at the top of my vag by the cervix. I have a question about this?

It might seem a bit silly, but what are the relative proportions to the length of your vagina to a guys thingy? I'm only 18 and not a whore haha so I'm not very experienced with this stuff.

Also, I would have thought it would be better to remove the divide down the cervix and the uterus, like won't the wombs get a bit squished with a pregnancy. Does anyone have any info on this?

I can't believe this site exists, I'm so stoked.

Thanks everyone!

March 15, 2013 at 5:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.