UTERUS DIDELPHYS HELP

Click here to edit subtitle

Chat

Forum Home > General Discussion > Anyone in Brisbane, Australia?

Lucy

Hey ladies, I'm having a really hard time at the moment with my UD.

Although I have completely come to terms with everything I'm going through that phase where I'm just not coping with my body and it's "specialness"

I'm wondering (and hoping) if there's anyone here from Brisbame, Australia that I could meet and talk with. I love this site but feel like I really need someone to talk to in person.

I have great family and friends who talk with me about it lots but need someone in the same boat to vent to and exchange advice and tips for coping.

Fingers crossed someone's out there

xxxx

September 28, 2013 at 7:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MP 1986
Hi there, yes I'm based in Brisbane :) feel free to PM me and I'd be happy to meet for a coffee and chat (with my one year old in tow). Cheers, M.
--

"Just as treasures are uncovered from the earth, so virtue appears from good deeds, and wisdom appears from a pure and peaceful mind. To walk safely through the maze of human life, one needs the light of wisdom and the guidance of virtue." - Buddha

October 8, 2013 at 3:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashleigh H

Lucy at September 28, 2013 at 7:41 AM

Hey ladies, I'm having a really hard time at the moment with my UD.

Although I have completely come to terms with everything I'm going through that phase where I'm just not coping with my body and it's "specialness"

I'm wondering (and hoping) if there's anyone here from Brisbame, Australia that I could meet and talk with. I love this site but feel like I really need someone to talk to in person.

I have great family and friends who talk with me about it lots but need someone in the same boat to vent to and exchange advice and tips for coping.

Fingers crossed someone's out there

xxxx

Hey Lucy! 

i realise you wrote this a while ago but if your still in brissy and want to catch up for a coffee and have a chat about living with UD let me know :) my names Ashleigh and i live on the north side of brisbane :)

March 17, 2016 at 7:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

renee & her two boys

I'm also in brisbane, Aistralia

April 23, 2016 at 5:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.