UTERUS DIDELPHYS HELP

Click here to edit subtitle

Chat

Forum Home > General Discussion > Momo Twins

Regina Westfall

As if having UD doesn't create enough complications, I am expecting momo twins (twins that share the same placenta and amniotic sac) on my left side.

I had a miscarriage in July with momo twins on my right side. I lost them around 6 weeks. I have made it farther with this set as I am currently measuring 7w1d with one and 7w0d with the other.

I have so many questions. Momo twins are so rare and then here I am with not one experience but two.

My doctor had already told me with the last set that he had never heard of a woman with UD successfully carrying momo twins. At least with these I have heard the heartbeat, I just don't know what to expect. We have been trying for a while now, and this is already my third pregnancy this year.

If anyone has heard of someone successfully carrying momo twins with UD please let me know.

October 4, 2013 at 3:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Regina Westfall

Well I just saw this old post I made. Sometimes it is hard to keep up with all the different forums and what posts I have made where. Just a part of trying to find answers I guess.

I figured I would update since things have changed since I made this post. I did end up losing the twins. I went back to the doctor the following week and both had no heartbeat. They measured up to the day before the appointment. 

That made four miscarriages with only two successes. My husband and I know we want another child (hoping for a boy!) but the thought of trying for four seems more and more unrealistic. I have decided to stick with trying to get our third before entertaining the idea that we could add a fourth.

I am pregnant again!!! Trying not to get my hopes up to much as it is on my left side again. I have read where women have had successes from both sides but that hasn't happened for me yet and since three of my four miscarriages have been on my left I am a little skeptical. 

January 16, 2014 at 10:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

JK
How has everything worked out for you?
May 2, 2017 at 10:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.