UTERUS DIDELPHYS HELP

Click here to edit subtitle

Chat

Forum Home > Your Experiences > IUI

Maggie

Hello all! Two years ago I had the septum incision surgery. It helped my period and my love life, but not my fertility. Apparently I now have crooked cervixes (is that the plural?). However, this is a new doctor and its hard to know if they were crooked before. Apparently the septum performs a funnel-like function, getting everything where it should be. Without it, the little guys got a little lost.

Anyway, tomorrow I go in for an IUI. Intrauterine Insemination. A lot cheaper that IVF, but apparently an effective method. I'm both nervous and excited. I hope all goes well. It's been three years since my second miscarriage.

November 11, 2013 at 1:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Leanna
Heyy! Did you get pregnant!!!??
March 12, 2016 at 1:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Leanna

Maggie at November 11, 2013 at 1:30 PM

Hello all! Two years ago I had the septum incision surgery. It helped my period and my love life, but not my fertility. Apparently I now have crooked cervixes (is that the plural?). However, this is a new doctor and its hard to know if they were crooked before. Apparently the septum performs a funnel-like function, getting everything where it should be. Without it, the little guys got a little lost.

Anyway, tomorrow I go in for an IUI. Intrauterine Insemination. A lot cheaper that IVF, but apparently an effective method. I'm both nervous and excited. I hope all goes well. It's been three years since my second miscarriage.

Hey how did the IUI Go?
March 20, 2016 at 4:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.